APn has developed numerous initiatives across three key dimensions: Education, Professional Development, and Charity.
- Educational initiatives facilitate knowledge sharing
- APn is working with the community in the UK to build reliable, unbiased and evidence-based research on the Diaspora
- Through Stories for Kids, APn is building a library of childrens stories by translating from other languages into Dari and Pashto, with the aim to inspire and entertain Afghan children
- Professional Development initiatives aim to inspire, connect and support the professional Afghan community
- APn is running interactive workshops in London and Kabul to accelerate the skill and career development of Afghan professionals
- Through Connect, APn is providing its members in Kabul and London with access to volunteering, internship and full time career opportunities in Afghanistan across a great range of private sectors, including professional services, information technology, finance, law, and the creative sectors
- Charitable initiatives are in the areas of social welfare and socio-economic development in Afghanistan